Oh,The Places We Will Go.

Saturday, January 29, 2022

10 Small Things That Make Me Feel Lolita, When I'm Not In Lolita

This is a small collection of things that, silly or not, make me feel more lolita in my everyday life. I will be offering no explanation because some of these are very silly and seemingly unrelated to lolita at all.

10. Wearing makeup.
9. Having my nails painted in specific colors.
8. Doing embroidery of any kind.
7. Listening to classical music
6. writing things by hand. ( the vast majority of my posts are handwritten in a notebook before they are typed up )
5. Studying French
4. Wearing bows of any kind, especially in my hair.
3. Using vintage methods of skin and hair care.
2. Organizing my stuffed animal collection.
1. Writing about lolita-related topics for this very blog. 

I really am sorry for such a silly and short post. Things in my home have been hectic as of late. I would love to hear from everyone about things that for no other reason than it feels right make you feel "lolita". I really do love hearing from you all. 
                                                                Always,
                                                                        Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment