Oh,The Places We Will Go.

Saturday, January 15, 2022

Excluding fashion shows, what's the most amount of outfits you've ever worn in a day?

I haven't ever done a fashion show actually unless you count a personal one to try on all my dresses and things! I actully have worn like 3 diferent coords in one day to diferent places! It was a lot of work actually. The first one was a simple coord with my Strawberry Cake skirt, the second was one with my Strawberry Bunny JSK, and the third was with my Little Devil skirt and was a gothic coord instead of a sweet one! All of these were super fun to wear and really hard to get right in the moment.


The first one was a short-sleeved white blouse with ruffles down the placket and a rounded collar with ruffles, a skirt that has a cute strawberry shortcake print on it with a nice comfortable stretchy waistband and some pretty very soft lace around the bottom trim, a plain pink and white RHD, some short white lace topped socks, some pink tea party shoes, and I had on some wrist cuffs and just my base petticoat and a smaller petti on top. I also had my hair up in puffy twin-tails. I loved wearing this coord because it is just so comfortable and cute! And I wore it to breakfast with my fiance. I still love wearing variations of this coord, actually.


My second coord was a little more involved I feel with my Strawberry Bunny JSK with the same blouse under it, I had the matching bow on my head kind of askew on my head and clipped and pinned into my left tail, on my legs I had some knee-high socks with a ruffled lace sock garter and my pink tea party shoes again. To be honest this was a bit less comfortable but I was very happy with how it turned out and I enjoyed wearing it greatly. I really love this particular JSK because of how well it is made and the fact that the fabric is nice and thick and of very good quality and the print is nice and crisp. I also love the way it is designed to where it is not too high waisted but it actually sits at my correct waistline. After a quick trip home to check on our children, I changed and we went to the local flea market.  Overall this was great fun to wear and I still absolutely adore this coord and wear it quite a bit.


My last coord of the day was actually a more casual gothic coord the only things I kept from my previous two coords were my underthings. It was my black Little Devil skirt, a pair of maroon UTK socks, and a matching sweater with a white blouse under it on the top, I also wore some white platform mary janes. I wore a black RHD and a small bow at my collar. I still really love this coord and it was a pure coincidence that my socks and sweater matched perfectly! I still wear this coord when I don't want to really go full Gothic Lolita on that day. The blouse unfortunately is quite tight around my bust so I think I am going t make a fake collar with it. This was actually my grocery shopping outfit.


Well, there you have it! The most coords I have worn in a single day! Sadly it has only been 3 but I had a very busy day and I wanted to dress nicely for no real reason. It was just a really fun thing I did. Anyway, thank you for reading this book of a post! I really do appreciate it! 

Always Yours 

Rose



No comments:

Post a Comment